How is Vitamin C an excellent skin booster?
Vitamin C can:
- boost collagen production
- help the skin repair itself
- brightens the skin tone
- clear up the skin with its antioxidant properties
This, paired with raw honey in my quick and easy homemade face mask, makes for a beautiful skin-sweeping beauty product. Raw honey is a powerhouse on the skin and has equally impressive benefits for the skin.
Raw Honey can:
- moisturize and soften the skin
- fight infection (including acne) because of its antibacterial properties
- brighten the skin with the natural antioxidants, fighting free radicals
Combine these two products in a matter of seconds for a fabulous home-spa experience.
Vitamin C Mask
1 t DYW camu camu powder
1 t raw honey (affiliate link)
Mix in a small dish until a paste forms. Spread onto your face and let sit for 10 minutes. Wipe away with a warm, damp washcloth. I spritzed my face with my lavender and sea salt tonic for fresh skin, all day.
After my morning workout I spread this quick mixture onto my clean skin (I washed with warm water after my workout) and let it do its thang while I got my stuff ready for a shower. Of course, I stopped to snap a pic of myself ... I can't resist documenting my homemade projects!