I've been a little persimmon happy lately and so I've been playing with so many recipes, trying to use up all the bounty that I acquired. I got sick of persimmons as a dessert (I don't even know how that happens) and so I decided to throw them into a salad.
I'm so glad I did, it was delicious.
- 1 head butter lettuce, chopped
- 2 fuyu persimmons, sliced
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 hichaya persimmon, very ripe
- Mix everything except the hichaya persimmon and toss.
- Process the hichaya persimmon in a processor until smooth.
- Dress your salad with the processed hichaya persimmon.
So easy. Delicious. Refreshing. YUM.